ব্র্যাক ব্যাংক লিমিটেড এর নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full range of banking products and services to the individual customers as well as large corporate entities. Our financial results in all sectors along with stellar international and local credit ratings & multiple annual accounts awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the common objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in the present, we invest continuously for the future – especially in technology and people. With our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Offices and 229 Remittance Delivery Points, we continue to recognize that our people are our principal strength. We are a team of diverse and talented individuals who take the bank forward towards excellence in every area we work in every day.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Retail Banking Division:
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Position: Manager–Developer Relationship
- Arrange relevant activities to develop relationship with different developers.
- Vastly expansion of branding to real estate developer companies.
- Time to time developer onboarding and updating it.
- Create new business opportunities from new developer.
- Existing and new TPA Management with the developer and customer.
- Collection of original SRO and CTC from developer and customer and complete the securitization process with execution of registered mortgage and IGPoA of TPA files.
- Ensure the support to Mortgage Creation of new files as daily basis.
- Arrangement of TPA signing from developers and delivered the developers payment.
- Monitor the Mutation execution by external/3rd party vendor.
- Ensure the support to Retail Collection and Retail SAM.
- Security related exception managing of Home Loan from management and relevant stakeholders.
- Arranging different event/Fair related to Real Estate Developer Company.
- Present recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams, asset operations teams and other vendors.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and presentations.